RV AND TENT SITES:
One-night deposit required at time of reservation for all campsites. Two-day reservations require payment in full. Minimum stays for Independence Day Weekend require a 5-day deposit, Memorial & Labor Day Weekends: 3-day deposit.
Campsite cancellations outside 10 days: Full refund, less $20 cancellation fee. Inside 10 days, no refund. Rates include 2 adults and legally-dependent children
under 21 - maximum of 4 adults per site (additional charge), 6 person maximum. Holiday cancellation policy is 30 days prior to arrival and subject to no refund if site cannot be re-booked.
Cottages $400 deposit -- refundable less $20 outside of 90 days -- 50% refundable within 61-89 days and no refunds within 60 days of reservation.
PLEASE READ AND UNDERSTAND
BEFORE SUBMITTING YOUR REQUEST
- Check-In after 3 PM and before dusk
- Check-Out 12 PM
- Cottage Check-In 4 PM -- Check-Out 11 AM
- Quiet Time 11 PM-9 AM -- no outside music, TVs or noisy activities after 11 PM. Please report any disturbance to the camp host on duty, regardless of the hour. NO GENERATORS IN THE PARK.
- Only 1 RV per site and 1 household family -- no tents allowed on RV sites. Max 6 people (4 adults max)
- All rates include 2 adults -- additional adults, $10 per night per adult