Whispering Surf Campground Release Waiver
This property is privately owned. The camper accepts camping privileges with the understanding that he does hereby release the Campground, its officers, and employees of all liability for loss or damage to property and injury to his person arising out of his use of its camping facilities, and agrees to indemnify the Campground, its officers and employees, against claims resulting from loss or damage to property or injury to the person or any member of the family or guest of the registered camper arising out of the use of its camping facilities.
- A maximum of 2 pets per site. When outside, all pets MUST be on a 6-foot leash or less or tethered within your campsite at all times per county ordinance.
- Pet owners MUST clean up after their pet immediately after defecating. Pet stations are located in front of The Lodge, and in the back of the park near the walkway to the beach and in the Bark Park.
- Pets may be left unattended in your RV, however if they bark excessively while you are away from your site, it will not be acceptable to leave them alone. No pets are to be left alone in tents or pop-ups.
- Pet owners certify that their pet(s) are up-to-date on all vaccinations and are not carrying any parasites that could transfer to other pets on the property.
- Use of the Bark Park MUST abide by all Bark Park rules.
- Pets are not allowed on the beach in accordance with the local health ordinance.
- If pets are deemed a disturbance, you will be asked to leave the park without refund.
If you are traveling with a dog, you are certifying that your pet is up-to-date on shots, will keep your pet leashed and tethered within your campsite at all times, and will not allow your pet to bark excessively. Excessive barking will be an issue. No pets are to be left alone in tents or pop-ups. Pets are not allowed on the beach in accordance with the local health ordinance. See the office for the three pet-friendly beaches in our area.
The boat owner/camper acknowledges the storage lot and the boat dock/beach area are not secure and assumes all responsibility for the safekeeping of all property stored in these areas. The boat owner/camper hereby releases Whispering Surf at Bass Lake, its agents and employees, from and against all liability arising out of property damage or theft of any kind whatsoever caused by natural or other activity.
Our dock can accommodate watercraft 20' or less. Unfortunately, we are not able to accommodate pontoon boats on our roll-in dock. Pontoons may anchor offshore with a front and back anchor; the water is shallow enough to walk to the shoreline.